Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Adore Simply Adorned!

I love decorating for the holidays, and Simply Adorned lets me decorate myself without looking like I'm in the Tackiest Outfit Contest at work!  Inserts are quick and fun to make, easy to coordinate to outfits, seasons and events.

This one uses Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Cardstock.   Stamped the spiderweb from Spooky Bingo Bits onto the orange, the spider onto the green (yes, it was tough to cut out even with Paper Snips, but so worth it!).   Colored the rhinestone with a purple Sharpie to get all the Halloween colors in!

I love this little Turkey from the Gift Givers stamp set!   I stamped him once onto Pear Pizzazz and twice onto Whisper White, colored, cut and layered to give it some dimension and interest.


Another image from Gift Givers - the cute reindeer - stamped 3 times, cut and layered and some Crystal Effects added to the nose for more dimension.   The sentiment is from Short and Sweet.


 This last insert shows how tiny these pieces are, which is why they come together so quickly!   Here I layered the cupcake from Short and Sweet, framed it with one of the images from Four Frames, and embellished with a tiny pearl colored with a Sharpie - sweet!
 

No comments: