Thursday, November 3, 2011

MDS Freebies unveiled





For the next 3 days, Stampin' Up! is offering four brand-new digital downloads to everyone, for free, so of course I snatched those right up and made some stuff right away!   Gotta love how quick it is to create with My Digital Studio.


This cute card uses the free So Typefelt Stampbrush set along with a card template I got when I purchased the Owl Punch download for a mere 95 cents!   That's another thing I love about digital - the supplies are so inexpensive, and store compactly right inside my computer.  Unlike my real craft room, everything is always in it's place in the digital craft room!
This scrapbook page looks professionally done because it is!   I just popped a couple of photos into the free Delight in the Day Designer Template Page, added my journaling to the  text box, and DONE.   On the owl card, I switched up the colors and embellishments to personalize the project, or you can start completely from scratch to create your own projects.   Sometimes I like instant gratification, and sometimes I want to make something truly unique and lose myself in the process.  With MDS, I can do both.


Starting November 8th, 2011, they will still be available, but not for free!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one adorable baby!! Love the page thanks for sharing it!

Dale Morin said...

Great job and what an adorable baby.

That Little Nut said...

Thanks!

Lead Abatement Corpus Christi said...

Very nice blog you have here